Singapore & Asian Schools Maths Olympiad P4 (2014-2018)
This book is written for the participants in Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiads (SASMO). It helps students to prepare well for the contest and develop higher-order thinking. All problems are designed to help students develop the ability to think mathematically, rather than to teach more advanced or unusual topics.
The fun is in how you can see patterns and ways of solving each problem in non-technical ways even though you have not learnt the topic yet!
This book consists of SASMO contest paper from 2014 to 2018. It also provides full solution for each of the question.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions