A* Science Answering Techniques Revealed (Life Science)
*Released after the Popular Physical Science Book!*
PSLE Science Answering Techniques Revealed! promotes the development of a student’s skills in answering structured and open-ended questions in important Science examinations. It is designed to equip students in Primary 5 and 6 with the necessary skills to answer questions accurately and to the point.
How the book should be used
The questions are carefully crafted to ensure that they are relevant to the current syllabus. They are structured in a way that allows students to attempt the questions first before looking at the guided answers. Students can learn from the guidelines, notes and tips so that they are aware of common mistakes that often result in the loss of marks.
Every question is printed twice - one blank and the following page with complete answers and notes.
More than content knowledge
The current Science syllabus requires students to answer questions in given contexts. It requires more than content knowledge. Students are required to be specific in their answers, showing understanding of concepts through application.
Concept >> Processs >> Application
More than an assessment book
This book is not merely a practice book. Students can learn from analysing their answers against the guided answers and learn to be more precise and concise in answering the various types of questions
ISBN : 9789813280991
Number of pages: 204
|No. of Pages||204|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions