Ace Your Essay Writing (O-Level/IP) Argumentative, Discursive
Ace Your Essay Writing: Argumentative, Discursive & Expository Essays is a compilation of 50 model compositions that are carefully curated and closely aligned to the Secondary, GCE O-Level and Integrated Programme (IP) English Language syllabus and curriculum.
This book is an excellent resource for all students who aspire tO write better essays by providing quality content knowledge, ideas for sound arguments, and the mastering of excellent vocabulary phrases for a more sophisticated writing style.
Commonly Tested Topics & Themes
The essay questions in this book have been carefully curated and modelled closely after past-year GCE O-Level examination essay questions, as well as commonly tested
Secondary and Integrated Programme (IP) schools' composition examination questions.
Real-world, current and trending examples, as well as case studies, are discussed in the essays to expose students to relevant content knowledge. The essays are also carefully organised into commonly tested themes.
Essay Planning & Writing Techniques
Study notes on how to write excellent essays are provided to guide students on how to plan and write organised and well-written essays. The essays in this book are presented in varied writing styles and difficulty levels to cater to a wide range of students with different abilities.
Students can also draw reference to the essays as a guide to address the requirements of essay questions effectively. Easy-to-use writing frameworks are also shared to help
students structure their essay content effectively.
Comprehensive List of Vocabulary Phrases for Writing Excellent Essays
A recommended list of vocabulary phrases for essay writing has been compiled for students' easy reference and revision.
Excellent vocabulary phrases are weaved into the essays to help students visualise how these phrases can be used suitably in the correct context. This way, they will be able to adopt more sophisticated writing styles and learn to use better languaging in their essays.
|No. of Pages||168|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions