Ace Your O-Level History Elective – Key Points for Revision (2E)
This book contains content notes on the World History for students taking History Elective. Theaim is to engage students actively in historical enquiry so as to develop critical and re ectivethinkers, enabling students to acquire knowledge and understanding history.
Through the contents of this book, students will be equipped with necessary historical knowledge, understanding, dispositions and skills in order to score well in their GCE O-Level examinations.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions