Advanced Level Physics (Laws of Physics Made Intuitive) Part 1
The book is carefully crafted and presented in a lecture style, where readers are led to understand the thinking processes leading to certain conclusions. It is through these that misconceptions and common areas of mistakes will surface. You will
also find in the book that at specific juncture, commonly accepted knowledge or perceptions are challenged and the assumptions are surfaced for discussion.
It is also common to find, in this book, alternate ways of looking at common derivation and assumptions.
The author hopes not only to deepen the understanding of students in the laws of physical world but also widen their thinking horizon. In various examination climates and even in the working environment, it is important that students can think laterally and vertically to cope with different
scenarios, questions and context.
|No. of Pages||216|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions