Advancing into Secondary Science
Advancing Into Secondary Science was developed to help students make a smooth transition from Primary Science to Secondary Science. It serves asa comprehensive revision tool as well as an efficient guide to the Science concepts that are covered in the new Lower Secondary Science syllabus by the Ministry of Education, Singapore.
In each topic:
- What I Learnt in Primary School helps students recap core concepts that they have learnt in Primary Science.
- What I Must Learn provides content that links Primary Science concepts to Secondary Science concepts.
- What I Will Learn in Secondary School introduces students to concepts that they will learn in Secondary Science.
- Summary Map consolidates the development of concepts from Primary Science to Secondary Science.
- Learning Check reinforces concepts through a worksheet.
|No. of Pages||164|
|Author||Mark Chan, Patrick Loh|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here