Bridging Pre-Primary Mathematics Heuristics Book 3
Mathematics plays an important role in our everyday lives. The existence of Mathematical Concepts is an integral part of our daily lives. It can be from simply telling the time to giving the correct amount to the cashier at the supermarket. We are always doing basic calculations of addition and subtraction.
This is the third book of the Mathematics Heuristics book series that aims to give step-by-step guidance for early learners to learn and grasp new mathematical concepts. The skills review featured in the book will aid children in understanding a particular topic better. The questions are carefully selected and written for children to bridge their learning progressively.
Questions marked with a star are challenging questions designed to stretch the potential of students.
|No. of Pages||128|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions