Classroom IQ Mathematics 3
This series is necessary learning material for every pupil as each book is designed to fully cover the topics that teachers teach in school for that particular level. Each unit is presented as a topical practice paper written according to school examination format. Trial examinations at the end of each book provide pre-examination revision opportunities so necessary before the final examination.
Throughout, the focus is on helping pupils grasp difficult mathematical concepts, facilitate development of thinking processes and acquire skills needed to improve problem-solving in Mathematics. Additionally, the answer key is meticulously prepared to provide step-by-step working to enhance pupils' understanding of needed mathematical concepts. IQ Maths is the booster jab pupils need in examination preparation. The series is also useful to tutors, teachers and parent as they seek to monitor pupil's progress and prepare them ahead of examinations.
|No. of Pages||151|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions