Companion Guide to Social Studies 3
Designed to prepare students for the ‘O’ Level examination, this companion guide to Social Studies outlines the key differences to the new (2016) MOE syllabus. Students can use this guide to revisit the concepts they have learned and attempt the practices aligned to the latest examination format.
- Detailed explanation of latest change to the new Social Studies syllabus
- Concise revision notes and Content Knowledge Review reinforce conceptual understanding
- Guided worked examples and Tips to tackling the new Structured- Response Question (SRQ)
- Chapter Mindmaps summarise learning objectives in a glance
- Hone inference skills with Source-Based Case Study practice
- Suggested Answers offer in-depth solutions structured according to Levels of Response Mark Scheme (LORMS)
- Mock examination paper provides simulated practice
|No. of Pages||148|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions