Complete Grammar for Pre-Schoolers Book 1
Grammar is very important in the English language. It forms the basis for effective communication through the formation of clear sentences.
This comprehensive grammar guide contains easy to understand examples and explanations for children to understand the concepts and uses of the different forms of grammar. A wide array of practice questions is found in this book for children to strengthen their foundation in a fun and progressive manner.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions