Composition Writing P6 - Radial Planning
The Composition Writing for Primary 6 book is designed to expose students to similar topics found in the new PSLE Continuous Writing syllabus. With twenty topics to work on within a ten-month time frame, students should have enough practice and exposure to similar past PSLE continuous writing topics to get them confident and ready. The radial planning grid provided gives students space to plan and organise their work before starting on their writing. This book includes:
- Ten illustrated new-syllabus format composition exercises
- Ten new-syllabus format composition exercises using photographs that stretch students’ creativity and exposes them to different image types
- A radial planning grid to help students organise their stories
Suitable for ideas generation too!
- Suggested compositions at the back of the book led by actual local and international school students
|No. of Pages||-|
|Author||Liza Tay Mei Ling|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions