Conquer Problem Sums: A* In Singapore Mathematics Level 6 [Model Drawing Edition]
|Conquer Problem Sums| A* in Singapore Mathematics Level 6 is a three-book compilation of strategies – spread over Standard, Advanced and Model Drawing Editions– used to solve the entire range of challenging and difficult problem sums faced by students in primary schools today. The books include plenty of examples and exercises to help reinforce students’ proficiency in applying each of the strategies. Detailed solutions are also included to explain each of the steps carefully.
The strategies introduced in this book are specific skill-based methods in nature and will definitely help students score better in their problem sums, thereby enabling them to excel in their tests and examinations.
Focussing on the Fundamentals
The book emphasizes the need for learning each of the strategies for different types of problem sums and some features to facilitate this learning have been incorporated to reduce the students’ cognitive load on unimportant information, while helping them focus their attention solely on the more important ones (numerical quantities, what are known, what are unknown) that they need to find, so that they can grasp each of the strategies
- Long and difficult names, as well as the wide variation of names, have been omitted, with most of the subjects simply referred to as “A”, “B”, “C”, etc.
- Wide variation of objects has been omitted, with most of the objects simply referred to as “Cookies (Big / Small / Chocolate / Strawberry)”, “Boxes”, etc.
- Each step of the solutions is diligently labelled to help students understand therationale pertaining to that step and what is intended to be found.
ISBN : 9789813280298
|No. of Pages||208|
|Author||Sky Tan (Tan Jianhua)|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions