Conquer Science Process Skills For PSLE
5 Examinable Themes, 120 Worksheets, over 200 Structured Questions
Covering all 5 themes – Diversity, Cycles, Systems, Interactions, Energy – the questions are set at a higher standard to encourage students to think about a problem at a deeper level in order to solve them. The wide range of process skills based question types help students to develop critical thinking skills required to tackle such questions often encountered in important tests.
Teachers may guide students through the worksheets after a lesson or students may attempt to work through the questions on their own. The suggested answers serve as a quick reference for teachers and facilitate easy self learning and assessment for students.
- Observing: Use all senses to gather information, with the help of instruments.
- Comparing: Identify similarities and differences between, and among, objects,concepts or processes.
- Classifying: Group objects or events according to common characteristics.
- Use of Equipment: Understand functions and limitations of scientific apparatus and use them appropriately.
- Communicating: Receive information and transmit clearly in verbal, pictorial, tabular or graphical form.
- Inferring: Interpret data and information and explain observations.
- Predicting: Anticipate likelihood of outcomes based on prior knowledge.
- Analysing: Identify and consider patterns and relationships between, and among, objects, concepts or processes.
- Generating possibilities: Explore alternative actions and outcomes beyond the typical or preferred ones.
- Evaluating: Assess all aspects, including reasonableness, accuracy, feasibility and quality, of objects, information, processes and ideas.
- Formulating Hypotheses: Develop sound explanations for observations and events through higher-order thinking.
- Creative Problem-solving: Analyse and choose innovative and relevant solution for a given problem.
- Decision-making: Consider consequences and values based on set criteria and select solutions appropriately.
- Investigating: Formulate questions or hypotheses and devise and carry out fair methods for verification.
ISBN : 9789813285088
|No. of Pages||280|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions