Distinction in English: Grammar for Reference and Practice
An essential grammar resource for all secondary school students, this comprehensive handbook helps students to master English grammar for success in the Cambridge G.C.E. ‘N’ and ‘O’ Level Examinations. By addressing the functional aspect of grammar, it is hoped that students will gain an in-depth knowledge of grammar and a comprehensive understanding of the use of language at the word, phrase, sentence and text levels.
The main grammar components are covered in the first fifteen units. Each of these units begins with a chapter opener that introduces grammar items within a meaningful context to provide exposure of the use of grammar. Grammatical rules and structures are further defined and elaborated on, and examples are provided to illustrate the grammar usage.
The use of typographical emphasis such as bold, italic and underlining to indicate grammar metalanguage in the explanations and the corresponding grammar items in the examples will help students to understand easily how grammar is put into action in sentences.
|No. of Pages||288|
|Author||Dr Phyllis G.L.Chew
Mr Toh Weng Choy
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions