Distinction in English: Lower Secondary Comprehension (Rev)
Distinction in English: Lower Secondary Comprehension is for students seeking early mastery of the knowledge and techniques required for the O level English Language Comprehension Paper.
This revised edition incorporates the latest changes to the paper for MOE's syllabus 1128. It offers a new section on Figurative Language, which is essential for doing well in questions on Language Use for Impact and Visual Texts. There are many more short exercises, additional questions for the exercises from the previous edition and a brand new 8 full-length papers. Each of these papers have visual text, a narrative text and a non-narrative text.
- Analyses, techniques and varied practice exercises for each of the following question type:
- Language Use for Impact
- Use Your Own Words
- Vocabulary in Context
- Proof of Evidence
- Use of Visuals
- New section covering Similes, Personification, Puns, Hyperbole, Paradox, Oxymoron, Ambiguity and Irony
- 8 full-length Comprehension Papers in the latest Olevel examination format, with marks clearly indicated
- Complete answer key
|No. of Pages||315|
|Author||Marife Cruz Yap|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions