Distinction in English: O Level Comprehension (Rev Ed)
Distinction in English: O Level Comprehension is for students seeking to master the knowledge and techniques required for the O level English Language Comprehension Paper.
This revised edition incorporates the latest changes to the paper for MOE's syllabus. Its offers a new section on Figurative Language, which is essential for doing well in questions for Language Use for Impact and Visual Texts. There are many more short exercises, additional questions and brand new chapter with 8-full length papers.
- Question Types:
- Language Use for Impact
- Vocabulary in Context
- Proof of Evidence
- Use Your Own Words
- Use of Visuals
- Similes, Puns, Oxymoron, Metaphors, Hyperbole
- 8 full-length Comprehension Papers
- Complete Answer Key
|No. of Pages||378|
|Author||Marife Cruz Yap|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions