Distinction in English: O Level Writing
Distinction in English: “O” Level Writing is based in the latest syllabus from the Ministry of Education (Singapore), the latest addition to the Distinction in English series, brings students through the steps to take when facing a writing question and provides examples of writing required for an excellent answer. It is written to provide pupils with the opportunity to improve their writing and editing strategies. As part of the Distinction in English series, this book is designed to help pupils overcome difficulties faced doing the English examination format.
Suitable for both supervised and independent study, the books in this series provide teaching pages and answers for the reference of both pupils and their parents.
- Teaching pages and guided exercises to master the editing section successfully.
- Strategies to tackle different types of situational and open-ended writing.
- Range of writing challenges and editing passages in the latest “O” level examination format, with marks clearly indicated.
- Complete answer key.
|No. of Pages||195|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions