Distinction in English: Text Editing Secondary 1 Normal (Academic)
Distinction in English: Text Editing Secondary Normal (Academic) is written specially to provide students with 75 practices for the Editing section of the 'N(A)' Level English examination. A variety of grammar errors are tested in each practice. The passage in each practice has been carefully designed to strengthen students' grasp of grammar and to familarise them with diverse text types. The answers provided include comprehensive explanations of each grammar type tested, giving students the opportunity for independent revision. The tables in the contents page serve as a self-study planner for students to use as they complete a recommended number of practices each week over three school terms. These practices enable students to improve their overall mastery of the English language.
|No. of Pages||113|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions