Easy Steps to Chinese 02 Textbook 轻松学中文 课本2
This book is Volume Two of the series Easy Steps to Chinese. With five units (three lessons in each unit), it offers language knowledge and practice centering on the common topics in everyday life such as "countries, language, school subjects, phone calls", "weather, seasons, sickness", "hobbies", "vegetables, fruits, meals, eating out", "house, housewares, community", etc. This volume is full-color printed (with one CD). With beautiful illustrations, practical conversations and short articles, it enables the students' simple communication in fluent and accurate Chinese.
|No. of Pages||161|
|Author||Yamin Ma, Xinying Li|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions