Easy Steps to Chinese 03 Workbook 轻松学中文 练习册3
The Easy Steps to Chinese series is especially developed for teenage learners in Western countries or those in international schools in China. It strictly follows the AP and IB Chinese tests guidelines. The unique feature of this series lies in its “communicative” approach and the attention paid to the difference between the Chinese and Indo-European languages. The primary goal of this series Easy Steps to Chinese is to help the students establish a solid foundation of vocabulary, knowledge of Chinese and communication skil s through the natural and gradual integration of language, content and cultural elements. This series adopts a holistic approach, and is designed to emphasize the development of communication skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing. Altogether there are eight volumes: volumes 1 and 2 are for the first stage; volumes 3 to 6 for the second; and volumes 7 and 8 for the third. After completing this series, the students will acquire a vocabulary of approximately 1,600 Chinese characters, and develop confidence in using Chinese to communicate either orally or in written forms.
|No. of Pages||188|
|Author||Yamin Ma, Xinying Li|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions