Easy Steps to Chinese 06 Textbook 轻松学中文 课本6
This book is Volume Six of the series Easy Steps to Chinese. With five units (three lessons in each unit), it introduces contents closely related to the daily life of senior secondary students, such as “school, curriculum and learn Chinese”, “go to Beijing, study abroad, celebrate Chinese New Year”, “charity bazaar, challenge, camping”, “young man, pressure, worries”, “new technologies, health, environment protection”.
Starting this book, the textbook and exercise book are combined into one. In each lesson, there is one text, two or three reading materials, various exercises supplemented by brief explanations of grammatical points and introductions to the writing styles. It is more close to various overseas Chinese examinations, such as GCSE, AP and IB in terms of content and form.
This volume is full-color printed (with one CD). With beautiful illustrations, practical conversations and short articles, it enables the students’ simple communication in fluent and accurate Chinese.
|No. of Pages||233|
|Author||Yamin Ma, xinying Li|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions