Empower Your Problem Solving Skills For P5
Does your child or student face the same difficulty in learning maths?
Exams, tests and quizzes aimed at students to produce correct answers, only highlight their ability to show how maths processes work, but do not shed light on the deeper meaning of why a different process may work better. The objective of this book is to ensure that conceptual and procedural knowledge exists on a learning continuum and not dealt with separately.
Students will develop improved problem-solving skills and confidence with the concepts and strategies they learn from Empower Your Problem-Solving Skills series. grid provided gives students space to plan and organise their work before starting on their writing. It also includes a checklist to help budding writers include greater detail in their work as they move through the paragraphs.
|No. of Pages||76|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions