English Compositions Writing Guide for O-Levels Book A: Crafting Content
English Compositions: Writing Guide for O-levels series provides step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions that enable pupils to tackle composition writing assignments with confidence.
Book A: Crafting Content gives clear and practical instructions on building, writing and generating composition ideas. Learn to write expository, narrative, argumentative and descriptive compositions as well as short stories. Pupils will find annotated model compositions, checklists based on exam-marking criteria and clear composition outlines to help pupils to get started.
- Infographics provide information using easy-to-understand graphics, which show how ideas are related
- Examples & Explanations clarify important ideas, skills and concepts needed to write better compositions
- Exercises reinforce skills and encourage mastery in language and content
- Models of paragraphs and compositions show you how to respond to composition topics
- Progress Record enables you to chart your progress throughout this book
- Online Resources provide writing templates and useful word lists
|No. of Pages||264|
|Author||Ho Lin Lee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here