English Compositions Writing Guide for O-Levels Book A: Crafting Content
English Compositions: Writing Guide for O-levels series provides step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions that enable pupils to tackle composition writing assignments with confidence.
Book A: Crafting Content gives clear and practical instructions on building, writing and generating composition ideas. Learn to write expository, narrative, argumentative and descriptive compositions as well as short stories. Pupils will find annotated model compositions, checklists based on exam-marking criteria and clear composition outlines to help pupils to get started.
- Infographics provide information using easy-to-understand graphics, which show how ideas are related
- Examples & Explanations clarify important ideas, skills and concepts needed to write better compositions
- Exercises reinforce skills and encourage mastery in language and content
- Models of paragraphs and compositions show you how to respond to composition topics
- Progress Record enables you to chart your progress throughout this book
- Online Resources provide writing templates and useful word lists
|No. of Pages||264|
|Author||Ho Lin Lee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions