English Compositions Writing Guide for O-Levels Book B: Polishing Language
English Compositions: Writing Guide for O-levels series provides step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions that enable pupils to tackle composition writing assignments with confidence.
Book B: Polishing Language focuses on language use and ways to develop more complex sentence structures. Learn how to write effective sentences and paragraphs, as well as keep writing concise. In addition, learn how to avoid common errors and identify what makes a composition a good one.
- Infographics provide information using easy-to-understand graphics, which show how ideas are related
- Examples & Explanations clarify important ideas, skills and concepts needed to write better compositions
- Exercises reinforce skills and encourage mastery in language and content
- Models of paragraphs and compositions show you how to respond to composition topics
- Progress Record enables you to chart your progress throughout this book
- Online Resources provide writing templates and useful word lists
|No. of Pages||248|
|Author||Ho Lin Lee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here