English Grammar Handbook P5&6
This book covers the essential grammar items for Primary Five and Six, meeting the requirements of the latest English Language syllabus from the Ministry of Education (Singapore). Each grammar item is introduced through a teaching page with lively pictures and examples. The illustrations also feature familiar and interesting surroundings, creating meaningful contexts for learning and understanding grammar. Definitions and rules are carefully explained using simple language, allowing pupils to learn independently. With additional teaching boxes, the handbook is also designed to help pupils to overcome the difficulties associated with specific grammar points, making it the perfect grammar reference guide for revision and reinforcement.
- Modular organization that allows learners to read up on any grammar topic or item that they need help in
- Grammar items presented in meaningful contexts to aid the learning and understanding of grammar
- Lively pictures with questions that elicit responses from learners and provide opportunities for speaking and writing
- Clear and concise explanations with examples and practices to allow learners to learn independently and effectively
|No. of Pages||272|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here