English Grammar Lessons Workbook 4
English Grammar Lessons Workbook helps learners build a strong foundation in important grammar items. This is essential in everyday communication as it allows learners to better understand one another.
Essential items necessary for attaining a good command of the English language are covered in this book.
Each item is introduced and explained in an easy-to-understand and interesting way with examples and illustrations.
A variety of exercises will reinforce what the students have learnt, allowing them to check on their understanding.
Glossaries of useful words provide students with a quick reference and a resource for writing activities.
This is incorporated into the contents page and it gives students, parents and teachers a quick and easy way to track progress and promptly identify areas for improvement.
Designed as an independent booklet, the answer key contains answers to all questions for quick and easy assessment.
ISBN : 9789813216198
|No. of Pages||148|
|Author||Peter Yam / J. Lee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions