English Grammar Workbook P5
This workbook builds on the knowledge of grammar learnt in Primary Four, meeting the requirements of the latest English Language syllabus from the Ministry of Education (Singapore). It also aims to provide pupils with the opportunities to apply their knowledge of grammar to reading and writing at the word, phrase, sentence and text levels. The inclusion of creative writing exercises is intended to help prepare pupils for composition writing, and provide an effective form of scaffolding as pupils transit to more advanced levels of learning.
Also available: Handbook P5&6
|No. of Pages||157|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions