English Vocabulary Lessons Workbook 3
English Vocabulary Lessons Workbook 3 aims to equip students with a wide vocabulary that will greatly enhance their listening, speaking, reading and writing abilities.
Thematic Approach with Practice Exercises
There are 15 units arranged according to themes. Within each theme, new words are introduced through a story so that learning will be more interesting and meaningful. A series of practical exercises in each unit lets students consolidate their knowledge and practise their newly acquired vocabulary.
Glossaries of useful words let students enhance their vocabulary and provide them with a resource for their writing activities.
This is incorporated into the contents page and it gives students, parents and teachers a quick and easy way to track progress and promptly identify areas for improvement.
Designed as an independent booklet, the answer key contains answers to all questions for quick and easy assessment.
ISBN : 9789813217591
|No. of Pages||96|
|Author||Peter Yam / J. Lee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions