Fun Chinese Picture Dictionary (2E) 欢乐学习看图词典
To build a strong foundation in the Chinese language, it is best to start from a young age. Fun Chinese Picture Dictionary helps Primary 1 pupils expand their vocabulary whilst making Chinese language learning fun and easy. Commonly used nouns from daily-life settings are documented pictorially in the book, pupils are able to pick up new vocabulary and related words such as measure words, collective nouns, or verbs from these familiar settings to extend learning. The book includes vocabulary from the latest Chinese Language Textbook for Primary Schools (Singapore).
|No. of Pages||188|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions