Fun Learning Phonics – Digraphs vs Blends Level 3
Phonics is one of the basic building blocks of the English language. It forms the connection between the sound and the letters of a word.
This book aims to introduce early learners to phonetic skills and engage them in fun and interactive hands-on activities of various skill levels. Interesting and challenging activities await learners to achieve success in preparation for their primary school education.
In Level 1, learners will be formally introduced to blends. These beginning activities will prepare learners for the more advanced activities in the following levels.
In Level 2, learners may need some help sounding out some of the complex sounds and understanding how some blending sounds work. This encourages reinforcement and clarification of learners’ blending skills to allow learners to gain confidence for the next level.
In Level 3, learners should be able to think of words that begin with specified blends. The words and concepts used in this level are more challenging than the two previous levels. Ensure that learners have mastered the first two levels before proceeding to the third.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions