5 More Maths Stories - Lower Primary
Children love stories. Stories fire their imagination and make them all excited. Embedding mathematics in short stories can help children learn mathematics incidentally and grow to like mathematics as they identify with the characters and make sense of the numbers within the context of the stories.
Children love it when stories are read over again especially when they are able to predict the parts that are coming up and they can read aloud to their delight as they complete the rhymes.
Number of Pages: 54
Author: Dr Eric Chan
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions