Get Set Go Computing (Set of 4)
This exciting new addition to our Get Set Go learning series includes everything your child needs to know about coding and algorithms and incorporates the latest developments in the National Curriculum. Authors Dr Tracy Gardner and Elbrie de Kock of Tech Age Kids, both tech experts and parents, have designed this book to be user-friendly, with fun activities that encourage children to learn complex computing ideas. Every page can be ‘ticked’ to show the section has been understood and adds a sense of achievement.
Get Set Go Computing Set of 4 books is a must-have range to help children aged 5-7 develop vital computing skills for their future.
- Up-to-date content written by computing experts Tech Age Kids
- Covers important topics such as 'Commands and programs' and 'Coding your algorithms'
- Wipe-clean pages allow children to plan, test out their ideas and practise, practise, practise!
Dimensions (mm): 275 x 215 x 13
|No. of Pages||4 x 22pp|
|Author||Tech Age Kids|
|No. of Issues||-|
- Magazines subscriptions cannot be cancelled/ refunded / transferred.
- No exchanges nor refunds allowed on all other items
- Deliveries addresses within mainland Singapore only