Grammar MCQs Explained! P2
Designed to provide rigorous practice in English grammar for primary school pupils, this series provides explanations about why some answers are correct while others are not.
Each book in the series is divided into two sections, a topical section where important grammatical items and structures are covered and a revision section where a variety of questions are offered for practice.
- Detailed answers to every question to help students understand their misconceptions
- Challenge Yourself! exercises offer difficult questions to pupils to deepen their understanding of the grammar concepts learnt
|No. of Pages||116|
|Author||Chin Lie Ping|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions