iChinese Book 爱汉语 (IB/ IGSCE) 3
iChinese Book 3 (爱汉语 第三册) is a coursebook based on the new syllabus for International Baccalaureate® (IB) Language B Standard Level (SL) and Higher Level (HL) New Syllabus. It consists of 10 units that are organized according to themes. Structured in a way that caters to the learning needs at different levels (SL and HL), each unit contains three main reading passages and one main passage for SL and HL respe ctively. These passages are carefully selected to reflect authentic language use in the Chinese-speaking world as well as to introduce students to interesting aspects of Chinese culture and communities. Following each passage are important vocabulary with pinyin and English translation, explanations of useful language points, as well as plenty of class and post-lesson exercises and activities to reinforce learning. Additional practices in listening, speaking, reading and writing are offered after the main reading passages. All exercises are modelled on the exam question types in the new IB syllabus.
- Theme based - All units are organized according to the prescribed themes of Identities and Experiences in the new IB syllabus. The remaining three themes of Sharing the Planet, Social Organization and Human Ingenuity will be covered in iChinese Book 4;
- Ready to use - Class and post-lesson activities and exercises are provided in each unit, making it easy and convenient for teachers to plan their lessons;
- Assessments - All assessment formats and requirements of the IB examination are covered;
- New listening component - Listening exercises based on the question types in the new IB examination are featured;
- New writing requirement - Up-to-date essay question types, all IB required registers, and students’ sample essays are provided for reference;
- Vocabulary and grammar - Useful thematic vocabulary and concise grammar explanations are given for easy understanding;
- Culture: cultural comparison and reflection to facilitate intercultural appreciation
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions