Integrated Mathematics Numbers, Graphs & Statistics for Sec 1 (Express And IP)
While schools differ in their pace and the sequence in which the topics are being taught, their objective remains largely similar: to ensure their students are ready to take on the demands of the upper secondary mathematics syllabus and be ready for national examinations.
It is this same desire to help my students that this series of books is conceived. I have written six books to cover all the topics in the entire lower secondary mathematics course: Algebra, Numbers, Graphs & Statistics and Geometry, Mensuration & Trigonometry.
The examples and questions are paced to help students understand concepts, recognize common steps, see through typical trick questions and apply mathematical knowledge taught and learned.
While the progressive practices ensure familiarity and exposure to a wide variety of question types, there are opportunities to exercise higher order thinking through the challenging questions provided in every topic.
Detailed solutions are included to guide and help students through critical thinking processes.
While my students will certainly benefit more from my personal teaching of these questions, I am sure many others will also benefit from working through the same questions systematically and studying the solutions diligently.
ISBN : 9789813210431
Number of Pages : 232
Author : Alex Lim
|No. of Pages||- 232|
|Author||- Alex Lim|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions