A Level Mentor H2 Mathematics (Pure Maths Volume 1)
A Level Mentor H2 Mathematics (Pure Maths: Vol 1) is a series written for students taking the GCE A Level H2 Mathematics examination. This series aims to deepen students' understanding of key concepts in the syllabus and provides them with ample examination-styled tutorial questions for effective practice.
The motivation behind this series is to provide students with a guidebook which is comprehensive and easy to understand, so that they can tackle the GCE A Level H2 Math examination with greater confidence.
- Syllabus requirements at the start of every chapter
- Comprehensive revision notes
- A wide range of worked examples to teach key concepts
- Miscellaneous examples which simulate examination-style questions for concept consolidation and mastery
- Multiple approaches to solve certain questions to trigger thinking processes in students
- Screen captures using TI-84 graphic calculator
- Tutorial questions tiered to three levels of difficulty (Basic, Intermediate and Advanced) for effective practice, and to cater to students at different stages of learning
- Detailed and well-structured tutorial solutions
- Conics and Standard Graphs
- Equations and Inequalities
- Sigma Notation and Method of Difference
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
ISBN: 978 981 237 878 1
|ISBN||978 981 237 878 1|
|No. of Pages||241|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions