Applied Economics A-Level
This is not just another textbook on economic theories. This book is specifically focused on applying economic thinking to current developments in international financial markets. It offers the reader a step-by-step guide through the complexity of current affairs. It pierces through the noise in financial news with clear explanation of the economic significance of recent events such as the US subprime crisis, the European debt crisis and China’s hard landing.
No of Pages: 80
Author: Anthony Fok
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions