Biology: Essays for Effective Revision A Level
To answer essay questions well in A-Level Biology, the answers have to be coherent and correctly phrased, as well as contain certain key terms to earn maximum marks. Furthermore, the essays have to be written in a concise manner with a time constraint.
Memorising entire sections (or pages) of school notes or the textbook is not an effective approach. Essay questions also often test the student’s ability to link different concepts from different parts of the same topic or between topics. This is a struggle to most students because the A-Level biology syllabus is content-heavy and many parts of it are conceptually challenging. This book addresses this issue and is structured to help students answer Biology essay questions to obtain high marks.
• 120 interactive essays organised into various topics to help the student be familiar with key concepts, terms and phrases.
• Unique filling-in-blanks approach helps the student to actively use the correct key terms.
• Bit-size key points facilitate a more effective understanding of each question.
• Teacher’s comments provide additional information and reminders during revision.
No of Pages: 252
Author: Jason Soh
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions