Chemistry: Key Summaries for Revision A-Level
A-Level Chemistry is a content heavy subject. Students feel overwhelmed with the vast amount of information that they need to process. After going through school notes, students still may not be able to extract the key concepts that are required for each topic. Understanding these key concepts will place them in a better position to do well in their examinations. It will be great if there is a book to list out EXACTLY what the key concepts are and help students focus on them instead of having to sieve through thick stacks of information.
• Summarised notes for all key Chemistry topics based on the latest revised syllabus.
• Complete list of definitions and key formulas in each Physical Chemistry topic for quick reference.
• Comprehensive Organic Chemistry mind maps and summaries for easy learning.
• Key summaries in Inorganic Chemistry presented in point form for easy memorisation.
No of Pages: 136
Author: Donnell Koh
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions