Complete Guide To A-Level Economics Case Studies
In the case studies section of the GCE A-level Economics examination today, the challenge is how they demand a variety of skills from the students, and within a short period of time. Students need to process a whole mass of information from the case studies, read and comprehend the questions, and respond to them accurately and adequately. Students thus have to develop all these skills, and be comfortable with deploying them during a timed trial – the examination. This guide is thus designed to help students develop the necessary skills and practise them. Knowing what to do is most important, so that students do not mindlessly practise, which may not only be unhelpful but counter-productive. Based on his many years of experience teaching students the subject, the author has designed this book to be easy to follow and to facilitate understanding of the case studies. A list of key words is also to help students analyse questions in case studies.
No of Pages: 112
Author: Anthony Fok
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions