Comprehension: Mastering Short Questions (2nd Ed)
This book is written for students who need to understand what the General Paper Short Questions are about and require a comprehensive self-help guide to help them sort out and make sense of the different types of short questions. This book is written with the aim of helping students to conquer this section by providing comprehensive framework and skills in how to tackle the various types of short questions. The methods here have been tested and proven to work for many cohorts of students, helping them to do well for short questions, with a number scoring even close to full marks or full marks for their school papers and examinations. The short question section has become all the more important and the weightage is increased, especially when the Vocabulary section (5 marks) is omitted in the revised syllabus.
No of Pages: 78
Author: Patricia Koh
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions