Effective Guide (H2) Mathematics
It is primarily through the motivation of helping students overcome their learning hurdles that I have decided to write this comprehensive H2 Mathematics guidebook to help students manage the subject comfortably.
I have structured this book in the following manner. Features of the book
• There will be detailed and easily digestible concept notes for every topic. Be prepared to get the chance to attempt sections on True and False, Fill in the blanks and Clearing Misconceptions.
• Worked examples with detailed explanations are included in every section of a topic to guide the students towards conceptual understanding.
• After going through every topic, students will be given the opportunity to attempt Practice Questions to enhance their understanding of the topic further.
• Detailed solutions will be provided to assist the students in solving the Practice Questions. Why learn the hard way when you can learn and benefit fully from Effective Guide (H2) Mathematics.
ISBN: 978 9810986322
Number of pages:
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions