Evaluation Points Vol 1 A-Level
In order to do well in the GCE A-Level Economics examinations, students have to display higher order thinking skills, such as application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation. To score a distinction in the examination, it is important to write evaluative comments in the essays. However, many students find it challenging to evaluate alternative theoretical explanations and perspectives of economic problems, issues and policy decisions. This book addresses this issue and is structured to help students generate possible evaluation points for the theoretical content that they have learnt in school. Key features:
• More than 100 key Economics concepts covered
• Detailed evaluation, with explanation, of key Economics points
• Relevant examples, both local and international, given to illustrate evaluation points
No of Pages: 156
Author: Anthony Fok
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here