Evaluation Points Volume 2 A-Level
In recent GCE A-Level Economics examinations, there has been less emphasis ontesting lower-order thinking skills of knowledge and comprehension. In order to do well in examinations now, students have to display higher-order thinking skills, such as application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation. Unknown to many, regurgitation of lecture notes will hamper a student’s ability to achieve high marks. In order to score a distinction in the Economics examination, it is important to write evaluative comments in your essays. However, many students find it challenging to evaluate alternative theoretical explanations and perspectives of economic problems, issues and policy decisions. The Evaluation Points series will help students generate possible evaluation points for the theoretical content that they have learnt in class, thereby helping them to achieve their desired distinction grade in the A-Level Economics examination. This Volume 2 serves to provide even more thought-provoking and useful evaluations for students.
No of Pages: 120
Author: Anthony Fok
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions