Examination Summaries & Notes A-Level (2nd Ed)
This book serves as a quick guide for students to revise for their GCE A-Level Economics examinations. The notes are prepared in accordance with the latest syllabus and are designed to help students understand quickly what is required in the syllabus and learn how to apply them in the examination. Summarised notes of all key Economics topics in the latest syllabus for examination revision help students to revise systematically. Key definitions and concepts are highlighted for concise and quick revision. The notes are presented in point form for easy memorisation.
• Summarised notes of all key Economics topics in the latest syllabus for examination revision
• Key definitions and concepts highlighted for concise, quick (and last-minute) revision
• Presented in point form for easy memorisation
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions