Learning via Diagrams A-Level
Many candidates sitting for the GCE A-Level Economics examination find it challenging to reproduce the detailed diagrams required and apply them appropriately. It is essential that candidates are aware that no marks are awarded if key diagrams are simply drawn without explanations or the correct labelling. Marks are awarded for correct explanations of diagrams as well. Having well-drawn and labelled diagrams with their respective explanations enable you to get closer to getting a full mark for your answer. In this guidebook, key diagrams in the A-Level Economics syllabus are collated together with the topics to which they belong. The diagrams are presented under their respective topics and explanations are clearly given for each diagram. The detailed explanations are included to help you link the topics to the diagrams for a more holistic understanding of each topic. Definitions for key terms are also provided to give you a clearer understanding of their relationship with the diagrams.
• 60 key Economics diagrams carefully drawn and labelled for a clearer understanding of Economics concepts
• Detailed explanation given for each diagram
• Diagrams relevant to all topics in the latest Economics syllabus covered and explained
No of Pages: 76
Author: Anthony Fok
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions