Mastering Data Response Questions to Case Studies A-Level
This guidebook in Economics Data Response Questions for Case Studies id written specially to prepare students in analysing and interpreting data in the form of tables, charts and graphs in the GCE A-Level Economics examination.
The case study paper in the Economics examination usually consists of tables, graphs and charts that students need to learn how to read, analyse and interpret. The questions and suggested solutions in this book are specially developed to help students to improve their skills in tackling such data response questions, which is an essential case study component of the GCE A-Level Economics examination.
• More than 100 practice questions covering key Economics concepts in the A-Level Economics syllabus
• Answers to all practice questions
• Questions cover concepts in Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
No of Pages: 100
Author: Anthony Fok
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions