Mastering Paraphrasing Skills
Paraphrasing is a key skill for the General Paper as it allows you to express the same idea using a variety of different words and expressions. The Comprehension Paper (Paper 2) in the examination contains many questions that require you to be able to paraphrase accurately and concisely. Possessing a wide range of synonyms will also help you in improving your language marks for the Essay Paper (Paper 1) as you are able to use different sentence forms to convey various ideas. This useful guide also includes word lists and paraphrasing practice questions (with answers) to help you improve your paraphrasing and writing skills.
• 5 key paraphrasing skills and other paraphrasing techniques
• Paraphrasing practices by skill and combined paraphrasing exercises with answers
• Word lists by frequency
No of Pages: 128
Author: Amy Khoo & Lucy Chyu
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here