Mind Maps: Integrating Key Concepts A-Level
It is a known fact that working with mind maps helps learners understand concepts and organise their ideas better. Mind mapping also improves our retention and enhance thinking and learning skills.
Therefore, this book on GCE A-Level Economics mind maps has been specially written to help you quickly master the key points in Economics through the use of mind maps. This book also consists if a compilation of important definitions and learning objectives that will help you in your self-study and reference in you preparations for the A-Level Economics examination.
• More than 40 mind maps covering 100 key concepts in the A-Level Economics syllabus
• Definition list of key Economics terms for revision
• Checklist of learning outcomes to link to concepts required for the examination
|No. of Pages||84|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions