Model Essays in Microeconomics A-Level
In order to do well in the GCE A-level Economics examination today, students must display evidence of higher-order thinking skills (Application, Analysis, Synthesis and Evaluation) through the essays that they write. Students must be able to explain current economic events in terms of the relevant economic principles that they have learnt. They also have to integrate the different topics learnt to construct a coherent line of argument and reconcile conflicting ideas. In addition, they have to evaluate the effectiveness and limitations of the various economic policies from their lecture notes. Finally, the ‘flow’ of their ideas must be logical, clear and concise. Students should also be aware that there are many ways of interpreting and answering an Economics essay question. The model essays on Microeconomics in this book serve as a guide to aid their revision on the types of essays they can present to help them score well in the examination.
• 40 model essays to familiarise you with examination-type questions and answers.
• Questions cover all topics of the A-Level Economics syllabus in Microeconomics.
• Detailed diagrams provided to supplement the essays
|No. of Pages||144|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions